Janet Clarey via Twitter: try a 100-word post.
Hmmm… Today marks two years of my Whiteboard.
These twelve items each appeared around the 17th of a month:
- Pre-work: training’s answer to New Year resolutions.
- Rental cars do get washed (by their owners).
- Job aids, performance support.
- Hamlet explains training versus performance.
- Blogging as brain backup.
- How people learn (despite how we train teachers).
- Side trip: Mary Black sings “Song for Ireland.”
- Globalization, or, how’s your mom?
- How I got this way.
- Yes, you can blog too much.
- Experts, design, and the up-to-speed trap.
- Getting off paper (in ten short years).